Sunday 1 July 2012

Awards, Awards, Awards

Over the last month or so I have managed to accumulate a few blog awards. I love receiving feedback from my lovely fellow bloggers, so a big thank you to Miss Cakeaholic and The View From the Table for passing on the following awards.



All three (or is it two?!) awards have different rules, but I’m going to accumulate them here in one go... (I hope I’m not breaking any unspoken blogging laws doing this!!)

THE RULES
  1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to them.
  2. Include the award image to your post. 
  3. Share five random facts about yourself.
  4. Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers.
MY RANDOM FACTS
  1. If you’ve been reading the blog from the beginning you’ll know that I only really started cooking when I was 21. I survived the first year of University on Old El Paso Fajita kits, pasta, and smoked salmon, cream cheese and avocado bagels. 
  2. Winning 800 metres gold at Sports Day when I was 8 years old is my biggest sporting achievement. 
  3. I’m a dog person. Up until recently we had two French Bulldogs at home called Flo and Spike. When I have my own house I would love to have another. 
  4. There are too many countries I want to visit in the world, but the top three would have to be Vietnam, the USA, and Russia. 
  5. I know every word of Lewis Carroll’s nonsense poem Jabberwocky.
MY NOMINATED BLOGS

Rebecca at Chow and Chatter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these awards. Always well accepted! Hope you have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much very kind of you really love your blog, your a fab cook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god Alex I just saw your comment on my Blog after being inactive since summer! Thank you so much for nominating me and I'm so sorry I have taken so long to respond. This is the kick I need to get back on track with the blog. Your recipes look as amazing as ever, love reading your blog! Thanks again, really appreciated x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...