Saturday 5 February 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Today has been a busy day, cooking wise. Bread, cookies and casserole, needless to say I'm feeling pretty cooked out now. Luckily I have these lovely chocolate chip cookies to get me through, and the batch is big enough to be snacking on for a good few days to come.


Really simple to make and devilishly indulgent, the only changes I made to the original recipe was using an extra 100g of milk chocolate and 100g less of the dark (I couldn't find 50% cocoa solids so had to settle for 70%, but didn't want to make them too bitter). The recipe can be found on the BBC Good Food website.

Culinary Know How: FRESHER
Budget: UNDER £5
Kitchen Requirements: LARGE MIXING BOWL, HEAT PROOF BOWL, SMALL PAN, BAKING SHEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...